Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This post is not worth reading... BORING!

I have just complained myself into a horrible funk! I don't like being in a funk. So I am going to really make an effort to be positive. I really feel like something has to change, and I really have a lot of options but I am just not sure what I am going to do.

Update: on my weight loss goal for while Dan is gone!!!

I started at 146.7 and now I am 147!!! wait... crap, that means I have gained weight. oops. I'm really not that worried about it, I probably drank a glass of water before I stepped on the scale.

I was offered a job today!!

It's with my arch-nemisis, ***** ****. I would make enough to pay someone to watch my kids... and I really think my kids need a change of scenery. I hate the thought of leaving Kat. I really think it would be good for the older kids, and it would probably be good for me too. The only problem is I really would be taking another BIG bite of humble pie.

I would definently be able to make some money... but I would HATE to tell anyone where I worked.

Smellin funky

I really think the reason I am getting in this huge funk, is because I am getting antsy about the deployment coming up. Dan just starting to be gone for his work up, already I am feeling trapped in my house, tied down with kids. Doing the same chores over and over and over... I adore my kids, and I am really thankful for this time with them. But it is hard for both the kids and I to not have a break from the monotony.

I think I am going to do it... I think I am going to get a part time job, If it doesn't work, I will quit :) My other options would include: going back to school, moving across country to be near family, gaining a lot of weight then trying out for the show biggest loser... really... I'm young I could do anything.... I could even start a letter writing campaign for a ridiculous cause.... ooohhhh


Seriously this has been the STUPIDEST blog ever... so I really hope you didn't waste your time and read all the way to the bottom. Anyone want to come over for late night, kids are in bed margaritas???

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job offer!!!! But u must tell me where? Is it the Walmart salon?!?

    All that ur feeling with the upcoming deployment is ALL normal feelings, but u'll make it through it, ur a tough cookie!

    And there is never a pointless blog! Don't u know that by reading mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for job offers! Boo for being bored. There are a lot of volunteer opportunities that reimburse for childcare or at least a portion of childcare. LINKS, FRV, and NMCRS to name a few.

    ReplyDelete