Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My dream last night...

*~*Dream*~*

I had a dream that I rented a hotel room for 2 nights... for just me. I got to take a bath with no interruptions, watch what I wanted on TV, I slept through the night with no one waking me up, and I slept in as late as I wanted. I think I even took naps during the day.

Now why am I SO desperate for sleep that I am dreaming about it? LOL! I really would LOVE to rent a hotel for myself for a couple nights. It would be nice just to have silence for a few moments.

**POOP**
Every time I sit down to blog, it makes me have to go #2! Really! Its frustrating every time I am sitting and concentrating writing my blog, I have to get up and go. Maybe it is the whole sitting and concentrating thing? TMI??? solution-- if you don't want to hear about it don't read the paragraph titled POOP.
Two miles and a pilates class
I went to the gym today. I have some new pet peeves. The guy on the treadmill next to me had a blue tooth head piece in, and was carrying on a really really loud conversation. Even worse... I think he was a real estate agent. Of all the people that I have met I think real estate agents have the worst cell phone etiquette. I am not saying all real estate agents... but wow... they would make phone calls at their grandmothers funerals. (I am not talking about you Ashley, in case you read this). I understand why I mean, when you have a real estate agent you really expect them to answer your calls so...
My other pet peeve, farting in pilates class. We will refer to her as L&S (loud and smelly) I'm sure it happens all the time, but it is not fun to be by the person doing it. We were doing this crazy exercise on a ball where are basically kneeling on the ball with your hands on the floor. So your butt... WAY up high. That is when it began for L&S. The first time I practically fell off the ball laughing, but it kept going through the rest of the class...
So on that note, I just thought of a great prank for April fools next year!
Dear Gym Scale,
I hate you

2 comments:

  1. whats worse is getting a brazilian wax, doing all sorts of crazy positions to get every last hair, and then you fart.

    no wait...not me...but YES, someone.

    my waxer lady told me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So basically Kim...I think that Jessica is asking you to give her a brazilian wax! Seriously, she really wants to know if you can for her?!?!

    And yes.....I have one to many time been blogging and then have the sudden urge to POOP! So, next time I get constipated, I need to relocate my butt onto the computer.

    ReplyDelete