Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ready, ready, ready, ready...ready to run

So... I am running away... from North Carolina. Wishing I could completely run away from reality. I guess Utah is about as close as I can get to that. I have decided to go to Utah for a few months. I figure I am going to come back when I get called for a house on base. I will probably hold my name on the list for a month or so. That way I can stay at least a month.

I am putting all my stuff in storage and just hoping everything works out.

2 comments:

  1. When do you leave? Steve and I may try to come visit sometime. I think Utah will be good for you. At least you have people there to hang out with, talk to, and get some help from.

    Hope all is well.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip and be careful! Yay for extended visits and moving on base. :)

    ReplyDelete